Upon booking a trip, each guest agrees to the terms and conditions listed here:
1. The full fare of your trip is due at the time of booking.
2. Each guest must have government issued identification within reach at all times.
3. You agree that Karma Tours Seattle's liability for loss or damage to baggage or personal property is limited to U.S. $250 per guest.
4. Space permitting you may rebook a different trip 30 or more days before your originial trip date. A rebooking fee of $50 applies.
5. If you cancel your trip 30 or more days before your trip is scheduled to depart you will receive a 50% refund.
6. Cancellations within 30 days of your trip date will receive no refund.
7. Karma Tours Seattle reserves the right to deviate from our scheduled itinerary, for any reason and without notice.
8. All-inclusive includes: travel from downtown to Seattle to all of our destinations and back to downtown Seattle, all tasting and tour fees, lodging, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner on day one and breakfast and lunch on day two. All-inclusive does not include; incidentals, alcoholic beverages or gratuity for house keepers at the resort.